Solgar-Brewer's Yeast, 7 1/2 Grains, with Vitamin B12, 250 Tablets
- Enzymatic Therapy-Derma Klear Akne • Zime, Skin Health, 90 CapsulesBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-Mega-Zyme, Systemic Enzymes, 200 TabletsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-Probiotic Pearls Acidophilus, 90 SoftgelsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-Ultimate Iron, Women's Health, 90 SoftgelsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-Remifemin, Menopause Relief, 120 Tablets
- Enzymatic Therapy-Fiber Fusion Plus, 120 Veggie CapsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-DGL, 3:1 Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice, 100 Chewable TabletsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-L-Theanine, 180 Veg Capsules
- Garden of Life-Perfect Food, Super Green Formula, 21.16 oz (600 g)Box Saver
- ALL NATURAL: Solgar Brewer’s 7 71/2 gran tablets with Vitamin B2 is an all-natural Brewer’s Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) which is a great source of amino acids, B-Complex Vitamins (B1, B2 & Niacin) as well as other minerals. These tablets are also a source of B Vitamins, Chromium and Protein
- BENEFITS: Brewer’s Yeast supports healthy digestion as well as cardiovascular health. It is also used to help promote healthy weight as well as supports lactation in nursing mothers
- HOW IT’S MADE: Most Brewer’s yeast is derived from the fermentation of beer with the addition of hops which can impart a bitter taste and odor. Solgar Brewer’s Yeast 7 ½ Grains Tablets with Vitamin 12 are is derived from wheat and barley fermentation
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
†Brewer’s Yeast is derived from wheat and barley fermentation.
FREE OF: Dairy, Soy, Sugar, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take six (6) tablets daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Avoid this product if you are allergic to yeast. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
|Serving Size: 6 Tablets|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||2%*|
|Vitamin B12 (as cobalamin)||5 mcg||83%|
|Brewer's Yeast||3000 mg (3 g)||<1%*|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
|Typically Naturally Occurring Amino Acid Profile Per Serving:|
|Alanine||94 mg||Lysine||92 mg|
|Arginine||61 mg||Methionine||16 mg|
|Aspartic Acid||127 mg||Phenylalanine||53 mg|
|Cystine||11 mg||Proline||49 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||201 mg||Serine||65 mg|
|Glycine||61 mg||Threonine||62 mg|
|Histidine||26 mg||Tryptophan||13 mg|
|Isoleucine||59 mg||Tyrosine||42 mg|
|Leucine||92 mg||Valine||70 mg|