Enzymatic Therapy-Ultimate Iron, Women's Health, 90 Softgels
- Enzymatic Therapy-Derma Klear Akne • Zime, Skin Health, 90 CapsulesBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-DermaKlear Acne Treatment Soap, 3 oz (85 g)Box Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-Mega-Zyme, Systemic Enzymes, 200 TabletsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-Probiotic Pearls Acidophilus, 90 SoftgelsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-Ultimate Iron, Women's Health, 90 SoftgelsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-Remifemin, Menopause Relief, 120 Tablets
- Enzymatic Therapy-Fiber Fusion Plus, 120 Veggie CapsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-DGL, 3:1 Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice, 100 Chewable TabletsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-L-Theanine, 180 Veg Capsules
Not only do women of childbearing age lose iron each month, an active, athletic lifestyle burns through the body's stores of iron even more quickly. An iron supplement, especially readily absorbed heme iron, can help boost energy and red blood cell levels, too.
It helps support stamina and energy:
Ultimate Iron® replenishes iron for vital energy and stamina. Its synergistic blend helps promote healthy red blood cells.
It features liquid liver fractions, a rich source of heme iron:
Heme iron is an easily absorbable form of iron.*
Other Ingredients: Soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, yellow beeswax, soy lecithin, purified water.
No sugar, salt, wheat, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Take 2 softgels daily with food.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call your physician or a Poison Control Center immediately.
Safety sealed with printed outer shrink-wrap and inner seal. Do not use if either is broken or missing.
If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before us
|Serving capacity: 2 Softgels|
|Serving Per Container: 45|
|Amount per serving||% DV|
|Total fat||1 g||One%†|
|Total carbohydrate||<1 g||<1% †|
|protein||<1 g||2 % †|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||120 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||200 mcg||3,333%|
|Iron (succinic iron)||50 mg||278%|
|Liquid liver fraction||50 mg||**|
|Chlorophyllin (chlorophyllin copper complex extracted from white mulberry leaves)||10 mg||**|
| † Average daily intake (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
** Daily value not set.