Solgar-Lutein Carotenoid Complex, 30 Vegetable Capsules
- Enzymatic Therapy-Derma Klear Akne • Zime, Skin Health, 90 CapsulesBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-Mega-Zyme, Systemic Enzymes, 200 TabletsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-Probiotic Pearls Acidophilus, 90 SoftgelsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-Ultimate Iron, Women's Health, 90 SoftgelsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-Remifemin, Menopause Relief, 120 Tablets
- Enzymatic Therapy-Fiber Fusion Plus, 120 Veggie CapsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-DGL, 3:1 Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice, 100 Chewable TabletsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-L-Theanine, 180 Veg Capsules
- Garden of Life-Perfect Food, Super Green Formula, 21.16 oz (600 g)Box Saver
Lutein is the principal carotenoid pigment found in the macula (the central area of the retina) in the healthy eye. Along with beta-carotene this formulation nutritionally supports healthy vision and provides important antioxidant protection for the eyes.
Vegetable Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide (color), Vegetable Glycerin, Caramel (color), Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Riboflavin (color), Maltodextrin.
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor and Preservatives.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule one to two times daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Avoid this product if you are allergic to daisy-like flowers. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
|Serving Size:1 Vegetable Capsule|
|Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
(as 100% natural beta-carotene)
(from marigold flower)
(alpha and beta-carotene,
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|