Nature's Way-Immunables, Kids Immunity, Vanilla Flavored Powder, 30 Packets, 1.5 g Each
- Enzymatic Therapy-Derma Klear Akne • Zime, Skin Health, 90 CapsulesBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-DermaKlear Acne Treatment Soap, 3 oz (85 g)Box Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-Mega-Zyme, Systemic Enzymes, 200 TabletsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-Probiotic Pearls Acidophilus, 90 SoftgelsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-Ultimate Iron, Women's Health, 90 SoftgelsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-Remifemin, Menopause Relief, 120 Tablets
- Enzymatic Therapy-Fiber Fusion Plus, 120 Veggie CapsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-DGL, 3:1 Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice, 100 Chewable TabletsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-L-Theanine, 180 Veg Capsules
Immunables at a Glance
- Unique blend of researched probiotics shown to reduce days absent from school
- Great for everyday immune support
- Doesn’t require refrigeration
- Pleasant vanilla flavored powder
- Gluten, sugar and dairy free
What is Immunables?
Immunables dietary supplement is an immunobiotic that contains a unique blend of probiotic strains – B. lactis Bi-07 and L. acidophilus NCFM– to support your child’s immune health.
Immunables is Convenient and Easy-to-Use
Immunables dietary supplement is available in easy-to-use stick packs for your convenience, and to help maintain freshness and stability. To use, simply do one of the following –
- Empty contents of packet directly into mouth
- Mix into cold drinks such as water, milk or juice
- Add to unheated foods such as cold cereal, yogurt or applesauce
Based on 2000 calorie diet.
potato maltodextrin, xylitol, starch, natural flavor, calcium silicate, stevia
Free of artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, dairy products, gluten, preservatives, salt, soy, sugar, wheat
For children 2 years of age and older, empty contents of 1 packet directly into mouth, or mix into cold drinks such as water, milk or juice or add to unheated foods such as cold cereal, yogurt or applesauce. Can be taken everyday.
Caution: For children under 2 years of age, consult a healthcare professional before use. Not for use in premature infants. Keep out of reach of children.
No refrigeration required.
NCFM® and Bi-07 are trademarks of DuPont. In the USA, NCFM is a trademark of the North Carolina Agriculture Foundation, Inc. NCFM and Bi-07 are used under license.
Research involved children between 3-5 years of age
Psoriaflora contains no salicylic acid, corticosteroids or synthetic medicines.
There are no valid studies using current scientific methods confirming this product’s efficacy. These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use. They have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
|Available once Size: 1 packet||Amount / Search||% DV|
|Total carbohydrate||1 g||<1% †|
|Immunables 10 billion CFU exclusive blend (HOWARU Protect Kids Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM and Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07)||172 mg||**|