Now Foods-Maca, 500 mg, 250 Veg Capsules
- Enzymatic Therapy-Derma Klear Akne • Zime, Skin Health, 90 CapsulesBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-DermaKlear Acne Treatment Soap, 3 oz (85 g)Box Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-Mega-Zyme, Systemic Enzymes, 200 TabletsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-Probiotic Pearls Acidophilus, 90 SoftgelsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-Ultimate Iron, Women's Health, 90 SoftgelsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-Remifemin, Menopause Relief, 120 Tablets
- Enzymatic Therapy-Fiber Fusion Plus, 120 Veggie CapsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-DGL, 3:1 Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice, 100 Chewable TabletsBox Saver
- Enzymatic Therapy-L-Theanine, 180 Veg Capsules
- Sexual Well-Being*
- For Men and Women
Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is grown at high elevations in the Andes region of Central Peru. It has been traditionally used for centuries as a food source and as a general energy tonic. More recent scientific research suggests that Maca may help to support a healthy reproductive life for both men and women. Clinical data indicate that Maca does not exert a direct effect on endocrine function.
- Reproductive Health
- A Dietary Supplement
- Family Owned Since 1968
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Hypromellose (cellulose capsule) and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Maca (Lepidium meyenii) (Root)||500 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|